Crossing Nature is an experimental project to promote tourism and commerce in Castrovillari and the surrounding areas of the Parco del Pollino. It has been financed by the Regione Calabria in the programme PISL (Progetti Intergrati di Svilluppo Locale) FESR 2007-20013 and has been created by Società Rubrik Srl.
The project has been awarded:
• The creation of a tourism and commercial site. www.attraversandonatura.it
• The creation of a promotional video of Castrovillari and surrounding area and itineraries urban and naturalistic.
• Virtual tour and video clip of great touristic interest
• The installation of n.4 Totem multimedia
• Affixing street signs with given TAG Qr code along the 4 itineraries
• The creation of an APP for use in connection with multimedia and the reading of the QR code on the signs.
• The creation of two free WIFI areas (Urban area and Historical Centre)
Read more about the project THROUGH NATURE
Wi Fi Zone
App and QR code
The Municipalities involvement
Through Nature Video